Your child must be three years old to qualify for admission to Pre-primary. Admission into subsequent grades is determined on the basis of the students performance. Students are required to take an entrance test in English, and Mathematics. This is not merely a formality but rather an important indicator of the grade level of the student.
Incorrect or false information will automatically disqualify the candidate. Form submitted without the signature of the parent / guardian will not be entertained.
The registration form duly filled and received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
Admission after the date specified by the office will not be considered under any circumstances.
KINDLY NOTE THAT PARENTS MUST BE PRESENT FOR THE INTERACTIVE SESSION
- Previous Three months notice must be given in writing For withdrawals of a pupil from the school or three months fee will be charged.
- Parents are requested to fill the withdrawal form which is available in office and submit by the time of receiving Transfer Certificate
- The school management will request the withdrawal of a pupil who fails in the same class for two consecutive years.
- No Transfer Certificate or School Report will be issued unless all the dues are cleared.
- Pupils are not allowed to appear for the promotion examination if arrears against their names are not cleared.
- After the withdrawal and issuance of T.C of a pupil, if he/she wishes to re-join, the whole process of new admission will have to be followed.
- The names of the pupils who remain absent without leave for 10 consecutive days and non-payment of fees for consecutive two months will be struck off the rolls without intimation. If re-admitted, in case of a seat being available, admission fee will be charged again.
- The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate will be issued after the withdrawal from is filled and submitted in the office.
- Fee is payable for twelve calendar months of the year.
- The parents can choose between paying the fee as one Annual amount or through a four term schedule or on monthly basis
- If the fee is not paid by 10th of every term, the defaulters will be charged Rs 200/- as quantum fine.
- Payment of fee can be made in cash, in the school office before the 10th of the month.
- Payment of fee by crossed Cheques, however, will be accepted within the 5th of the month A dishonored Cheque will invite a fine of Rs. 500